Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chorizo garbage plate. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chorizo Garbage Plate is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chorizo Garbage Plate is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Chorizo Garbage Plate recipe: Try this Chorizo Garbage Plate recipe, or contribute your own. Add the vegetable oil, potatoes, diced onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, if using, and chorizo. Brown chorizo in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chorizo garbage plate using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Garbage Plate:
- Take 3 tbsp vegetate oil
- Take 2 cup prepared hash browns or shredded cooked potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 diced onions
- Prepare 1/2 diced green bell pepper
- Get 1 tbsp seeded, diced jalapeno
- Make ready 1 cup diced,or ground chorizo
- Prepare 1/2 cup diced tomato
- Get 5 large eggs,slightly beaten with salt to taste
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 tortillas, for serving.
This Garbage Plate recipe is a homemade version of the Garbage Plate that you'll find in Rochester, NY. A Garbage Plate is a combination of one selection of typically cheeseburger, hamburger, red hots Today my perfect Garbage Plate is cheeseburger with mac salad, home fries, and a huge amount of. An unusual concoction of starch, more starch, meat, more meat in the For the sides, which are the base of the plate, you get to choose two; home fries, fries, mac salad or beans. The Garbage Plate is a famous regional dish from Rochester, NY that combines several foods on one plate.
Steps to make Chorizo Garbage Plate:
- preheat flat griddle or large non stick skillet over Med/hi heat.
- add oil,3 heaping handfuls of potatoes to pan or skillet, top with onions, green pepper, jalapeno. and chorizo, mix together slightly, cook until potatoes are brown slightly, about 4 minutes. then flip mixand cook to brown on other side ,about Another 4 minutes.
- add tomato & eggs,mix eggs into potatoes and cook. flip once, until eggs set, another 2-3 minutes.
- add cheese and cook until slightly melted, mix hash together to distribute cheese and tomato throughout, serve with tortillas.
It is easy to make your own at home. This Garbage Plate recipe is a homemade version of the Garbage Plate that you'll find in Rochester, NY. Complete with meat hot sauce, fries, mac salad and cheeseburgers or hot dogs this is as easy. The four main components of any good garbage plate are: meat sauce, pasta salad, home fries, and your choice of. Nick Tahou Hots is a Rochester, New York restaurant featuring a dish called the Garbage Plate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chorizo garbage plate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!